Saturday, July 24, 2010

THE TRUCK STOP

This guy goes into truck stop diner, and a homely waitress approaches him with her thumb in her mouth.

"thur, can I thake your order," she mumbles.

"Yes, I'll have the soup of the day, the blue plate special, and hot apple pie for dessert," says the guy.

When the waitress returns with the soup, he notices her thumb is dipped into it. He's annoyed, but doesn't want to make a big deal out of it, after all what can you expect from a truck stop.

When the waitress returns to the table, this time her thumb is jammed deeply into his mash potatoes. He is getting angrier, but still decides not to say anything.

Next the waitress come back with dessert. He notices that her thumb is deeply embedded into the filling of his hot apple pie. His temper had reached the boiling point, and he could no longer contain himself. "What the hell is wrong with you lady, why can't you keep your f***ing fingers out of my f-in food," he yells out!

"Oh, I'm terribly sorry," says the waitress, "I was hoping you wouldn't notice." "You see I sprained my thumb, and the doctor told me I need to keep it warm... I can't afford to take time off work... I'm afraid they'll fire me."

Untouched by her excuse the man tells her, "I don't give a damn about your f-in thumb, for all I care you can stick it up your ass!"

The waitress surprised by his lack of sympathy replies, "that's exactly how I keep it warm in the kitchen while waiting for your f-in food!"

No comments: